Psilocybe mushrooms, also known as magic mushrooms, are fungi that contain the psychoactive compounds psilocybin and psilocin. These fungi have a rich history of use in religious and spiritual-religious ceremonies in Mexico. Magic mushrooms are one of the most popular outdoor psychedelics in the United States and Europe.
Some unknown facts about these mushrooms are also used for DMT retreat Mexico. You should know about:
- According to research, magic mushrooms may successfully solve any kind of addiction. Furthermore, some researchers believe that psychedelic mushrooms can aid in treating anxiety, OCD, cramps, headaches, and post-traumatic and traumatic stress
- Approximately 200 mushroom species can be categorized as magical, with the common item psilocybin responsible for the brain effects.
- Psilocybe cubensis, the botanical term for magic mushroom, equates to “bald head.” It’s a good fit for such a little white and tan brown mushroom and matches the fungus’s demeanor.
- Psilocybes, also known as magic mushrooms, go by various street names, including mushies, shrooms, liberty caps, boomers, and so many others.
- Magic mushrooms are edible and can be used in various food components, including tea brewing. These mushrooms can be eaten raw and fresh or dried.
- Natives have used magic mushrooms throughout Central America for over 5000 years. Mushroom statues dating back to about 100 B.C. have been discovered in Guatemala. The Aztecs were also said to have used mushrooms in several of their celebrations. When the Spaniards arrived in Mexico in the 1500s, the indigenous peoples referred to one fungal species, Psilocybe Mexicana, as ‘Teonanacatl’ which means ‘flesh of the gods’ .
DMT retreat Tulum is one of the Wellness retreats organized by one of the top brands located at Mayan Rivera. Life Synergy has been one of the groups that organized several interactive health programs.
The wellness retreats with Life Synergy emphasize yoga, balancing the body, mind, and spirit. Massage therapy relieves tension, stimulates and improvises stamina, and aids in muscle recovery. Nutritional workshops provide food formulas that condition the body on a cellular level. Besides yoga, meditation is another good way to practice breathing and relieve stress (cortisol), which is a major cause of many diseases.
A wellness retreat is much more than healing. It is required healing to restart and refresh your life. Breath work and meditation are powerful ways to reconfigure the subconscious. Breathing and Pranayama is the recognition of respiration and enables the energy contained within each breath to relieve your mental stress.
Despite the media’s portrayal of Mexico as a dangerous place, the country still has areas that are as secure as global cities. Because millions of dollars have been invested in the area to promote tourism, the government has prioritized environmental stewardship and tourism.
The Mayans are always recognized as a serene culture focused on astronomy, cacao cultivation, and trade. Now you can experience the Magic Mushroom healing in Mexico. You don’t need to travel to Peru to experience the rejuvenated retreat.